IIPM Admission 2010

Thursday, April 03, 2008

God of small autos...


Why Study Abroad When IIPM Gives You 3 global Advantages!

Arguably the easiest to drive on crowded & busy city streets...

Just Dr. Tint Swe, exiled MP, NLDP, Burma on Maruti Altoas we Burmese are known for their distinct likes and dislikes, we are also known for our liking for and familiarity with imported vehicles from Japan. When it comes to autos, we prefer the looks; mostly because other specifications of all the models ‘Made in Japan’ are not different from one another. So Indo-Japan jointly made models are the only preference for me, at least. On the whole, Alto is one of that kinds.

A new buyer looks for a new model. So I chose Alto, which was a fresh one when I bought it in 2005. Yet, till today, Alto’s look is not outdated. A hiccup was that I had to wait for a few days to get an Alto because I didn’t like to buy any show-roomavailable car for my own reasons. I don’t know the statistics, but I recognize consumption of fuel as one of the best in my car. City dwellers in India need a relatively stronger body. In that respect, Al- to has a reasonable body metal. Apart from body injuries, I don’t need any major repair ever since I started using my car. So far I haven’t had any difficulties with services like servicing, insurance, accessories et al. Even the size of my car is perfect as it is easier to drive around in Delhi, compared to SUVs.

For Complete IIPM Article, Click on IIPM Article

Source :
IIPM Editorial, 2008

An
IIPM and Professor Arindam Chaudhuri (Renowned Management Guru and Economist) Initiative

For More IIPM Info, Visit Below....
The Sunday Indian - India's Greatest News weekly
IIPM, ADMISSIONS FOR NEW DELHI & GURGAON BRANCHES
IIPM, GURGAON
ARINDAM CHAUDHURI’S 4 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE IIPM...
IIPM Economy Review


No comments: